Please read this important legal information that governs your use of booking virtual tours.
• Virtual Tour Reservations
The virtual tour platform provides a virtual tour reservation service where people (“Users”) seeking virtual tour services (the “Services”) can complete the virtual tour reservations according to the date, time and service appropriate to them and in accordance with the virtual tour providers who can provide the services . According to the specified date, time and service, and each user who wishes to complete the process of booking a virtual tour must agree to the special terms and conditions for virtual tour reservations before the booking process so that he can complete the reservation process on the virtual tour platform. Any decision made by the User regarding the use or acceptance of the Services is at its sole discretion. Each Service provided by a Virtual Tour Provider or any third party to the User constitutes a separate agreement between the User and the User.
The materials posted on the Virtual Tour platform are not intended to provide advice and may be relied upon. Therefore, we disclaim any liability or responsibility arising from any reliance on this material by any visitor of the virtual tour platform or any person who has become aware of any of its contents.
We aim to update the virtual tour platform regularly, and may modify the content at any time. We may suspend access to the Virtual Tour Platform and its services, or close it indefinitely if the need arises. Any of the materials on the Tour Platform or the Services may be out of date at any time, and we are under no obligation to update such materials.
Reservation. When you book a virtual tour and other bookable services on the Virtual Tour Site, you agree to pay all reservation fees including list prices, fees currently applicable to services, taxes, and any other items specified in the total price.
To book our virtual tour, please follow the instructions on the website. You must provide your credit/debit card details in order to secure and complete your reservation.
Please check that your reservation information is correct before submitting your reservation request. We will not be liable for any delay or non-performance of your reservation in the event that you provide incorrect information.
Your reservation is confirmed and a binding contract is created between you and us as soon as we issue a confirmation of your reservation. When you receive your confirmation,
We reserve the right to refuse any reservation and refuse to issue any reservation confirmation at our absolute discretion.
• Cancellations of bookings
It is not possible to cancel the reservation after the reservation confirmation process. You agree to the terms and conditions, and in case you do not agree to that, you are prohibited from making virtual tour reservations or any services that can be booked on the virtual tour platform.
Online booking confirmation
All virtual tours included in this website are subject to availability, especially after you have made an online reservation, and it is highly unlikely that the reservation will be unavailable, but due to the possibility of this sometimes, we reserve the right to cancel the online reservation within 24 hours and refund any amounts you have paid in full and transferred to your account. Therefore, we highly recommend that you wait for an email from us to confirm your reservation before you book a virtual tour. You will receive an email within 24 hours of submitting your booking request. We will not receive any amounts you paid until the reservation is confirmed
The timings of the virtual tours and the modification of the virtual tours
All virtual tour dates are tentative and subject to change. However you will be notified in advance of any material changes, and on occasion the virtual tour provider may need to change their virtual tour, either in terms of time, service, date or price
Your responsibilities and risk assumption.
your responsibilities. You are responsible and liable for your own actions and omissions, as well as for the actions and omissions of anyone you invite to join a virtual tour or other host experience or service. If you are making a reservation for an additional guest who is a minor or if you bring a minor to a host service, you must be legally authorized to act on behalf of the minor and you are solely responsible for supervising that minor. A computer that supports live broadcasting technologies with a good internet connection and you are responsible for attending the virtual tour according to the date and time specified for the virtual tour and downloading and creating an account with the program or system through which your virtual tour will be presented if necessary
SMART SERVICES COMPANY AND THE VIRTUAL TOUR PLATFORM DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. In addition, Smart Service does not provide
Please read this important legal information that governs your use of the Virtual Tours Website and its services.
These terms are entered into between Smart Services, Inc., the owner of the Virtual Tours website and application (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” and the company “as applicable) and you (hereinafter “you”, “us” or “user”). The company is Smart Service for Electronic Transactions, which operates a variety of websites besides the website.
Details to be provided by any user when registering on the Website from time to time (for example: name, phone numbers, email address, age and/or address, personal website link, social media links, and title company, individual or agent).
The publisher and service provider of the virtual tour site and virtual tour application are obligated not to publish, share or provide services, offers and publications that are illegal, illegal, indecent, obscene, racist, abusive, pornographic or pedophile
that is offensive, false, unreliable, misleading, harmful, potentially harmful to minors, or otherwise unlawful, threatening, defamatory, allegedly real or defamatory, or infringes the rights of third parties (of any kind including including (including, but not limited to, any intellectual property rights) or infringes another person’s privacy or other rights relating to or encouraging money laundering or illegal gambling;
• General terms and conditions that apply to users
• When registering on this website, the user must provide true, accurate, current and complete registration details and the user must update them if there are any changes before using the website for other services in the future.
The user hereby agrees and acknowledges that the website may contain advertisements and services placed by advertisers or companies in the course of working for goods or services (Smart Service Company does not bear any responsibility for it. . Advertisers or companies, if they want to use the website or services to place advertisements or services that offer goods or services of a commercial or economic nature in virtual tours and services related to virtual tours, must put their full names in the advertisement and make it clear that they are selling goods or services in a commercial context through content ad format, format, size or location, or by including words such as “trade,” “merchant,” “agent,” “wholesale” or similar words in the name of the ad they submit for publication.
• It allows companies and individuals to publish publications and services related to virtual tours on the site and application of virtual tours, for example, virtual tours to visit remote exhibitions or virtual tours to visit remote museums and other virtual tours that will be provided through a social networking site or supporting broadcast systems or systems Own by presenter
Service, advertiser, publisher, or third party
The publisher and service provider are allowed to publish their services, accounts, and departments on the virtual tours website and application, and include the details of their virtual tours according to the city, category, type of service, an introduction, download photos, and include means of communication with them such as phone number, email, social media sites, website link or social networking links.
• Companies and individuals wishing to provide bookable virtual tours can obtain an integrated system for managing virtual tour reservations by submitting this request to the virtual tours website and application through the virtual tour reservations page and reviewing the conditions for providing the service and submitting the request. The conditions for providing virtual tours bookable through Virtual tour platform to special terms and conditions
• The user hereby undertakes to the company that he is at least eighteen years old and that he has the legal capacity to contract.
• The Company reserves the right to withdraw any User Materials or Materials from the Website or Smart Application without prior notice and to refuse any User Materials posted or submitted to the Company by any User.
The User hereby authorizes the Company to use the data provided on the Website and the Smart Application to inform the User about special offers and seasonal offers provided by third parties and for other marketing purposes.
• The company uses user data for any other purposes except for those specified in these conditions, but the company may disclose such data if it is obligated to do so by law or at the request of a law enforcement or government agency.
• If the user does not want the company to use his information as described in the above clause, he must
Leaving the website before submitting its data
• The company reserves the right to suspend or cancel the user’s account at its absolute discretion if it deems that the user has violated these terms or considers that the suspension or cancellation of the account is appropriate otherwise. In the event of account suspension or cancellation, the Company will notify the User via email and the User is prohibited from re-registering on the Website either directly or indirectly through another relevant entity.
• For the avoidance of doubt, Smart Service Electronic Dealing Company, owner of the Virtual Tours website and application, provides electronic mediation services and not goods, as our role is to bring together service providers and those looking for those services, and any contractual engagements, relationships or communication with service providers and service seekers are external relationships established between The service providers, the viewer, the third party, the customer or the seeker of the service. We do not bear any legal or procedural responsibilities in Smart Services for electronic dealing in case you obtain misleading information or you did not obtain a specific service or any default from the service provider, publisher, third party or any other A violation that causes the occurrence of specific problems or claims, and you acknowledge and agree that you are aware that we will not be liable for any compensation, assistance, legal procedures or claims by you in this regard, and you agree to this by agreeing to the terms and conditions provided.
• Smart Service Electronic Trading Company owns all intellectual property rights in and in connection with the Website and Services, including, but not limited to, any trademarks, trade names, designs, text, graphics, and their selection and arrangement. Nothing on the Website shall be construed as granting by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any Trademark appearing on the Website without our prior written permission. You may print any copy and download extracts from any page(s) of the Website for your own personal use and you may draw the attention of others to the content published on the Website but you are prohibited from modifying the electronic copies or
paper of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you are prohibited from using any photographs or video clips separately from any accompanying text. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the use of the Website or the materials on the Website or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Materials or impose restrictions on the use of the Website or the materials on it. Material displayed on or through the Services is protected by copyright as a collective and/or aggregate work, in accordance with copyright and other laws and international treaties. Any copying, modification, creation of derivative works from the Website or the Materials, collective work, compilation or redistribution of them is expressly prohibited. The copying or reproduction of the Website or the Materials or any part thereof for reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
• The Company treats reported and actual violations of intellectual property rights and fraud very seriously, and while users cannot hold the Company responsible for those issues, the Company requires all users to report such cases immediately to the Company, and the Company in turn informs the relevant authorities.
• The following restrictions apply to all users:
not use the Website or the Services in a way that is unlawful or for any illegal purposes or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms or act in a fraudulent or malicious manner, for example, by hacking or introducing malicious code such as viruses or harmful data into the Website; or any service or any operating system or image download that contains viruses or links that contain viruses;
• not to transmit any material designed to disrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or the Service;
• Use the Services only for your own personal use or as a service provider or agent for the inclusion of services in connection with the Virtual Tours
• Not to use any services in a manner that is illegal, unethical or harmful to Smart Services Company and its affiliated websites.
• not use any Services in violation of any policy or any other notices on the Website;
• not to remove or modify any copyright notices that appear on the Website;
• not post any User Material that is or may be unacceptable or that may encourage the violation of any relevant laws or regulations;
not interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Website or the Services;
• not to act in an abusive or abusive manner while using the Website or the Services;
not contact any person who has requested not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose, and specifically, contact any user to post an advertisement on a third party website or post any advertisement on that user’s behalf;
• not collect personal data about users or other entities for commercial or illegal purposes;
• Not to transmit any User Material that:
Include harassment, insult, aggression or hatred towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, age, or
• includes personal or personally identifiable information of any other person without their express consent;
• impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, an employee of the Company, or falsely state or otherwise misinterpret any association with a person or entity;
are protected by copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, or otherwise
assign third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of those rights or have a permit or license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant the Company all rights of the license granted herein;
infringe any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party, or that are User Materials that you are not entitled to make available under any law, regulation, contractual or fiduciary relationship(s);
• Smart Service Electronic Dealing Company, the owner of the Virtual Tours website and application, has the right to suspend or suspend the user’s account in case of violating one of our standards set out, and in the case of publishing publications and services that are not related in any way to virtual tours or related services, or publishing in categories or sections that are not related to the same sections and dedicated services. Delete such publications and services, and we have the right to change the policy of including publications, services and virtual tours from time to time, whether in terms of granting consent by us to the operations of listing publications, services or virtual tours before publishing on the site and application of virtual tours or allowing publication and provision of services and virtual tours without prior consent with The commitment of the publisher and the service provider to the terms and conditions contained therein
• Links to third party websites
Certain publications, services and virtual tours offered by the advertiser, viewer, or service provider may contain links to third-party websites, social media pages, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on these links or enabling these connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. Smart Service does not own or control these third party websites, and therefore assumes no responsibility for the information practices of those websites or any business, commercial or contractual agreements or relationships between you and the third party. You should be aware of the privacy policies, terms and conditions (if found) of third-party websites before using those services.
The materials posted on the Virtual Tours platform are not intended to provide advice and are not to be relied upon. Therefore, we disclaim any liability or responsibility arising from any reliance on this material by any visitor of the virtual tour platform or any person who has become aware of any of its contents.